Head of People Partnering and Talent Acquisition
- Page Group
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £56689 - £62656 per annum
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
As Head of People Partnering, you will establish and lead the People Partnering and Talent Acquisition Function, delivering a strategic partnering service to the business and developing and implementing an effective Talent Acquisition strategy.
Our client has a clear objective to revitalise neighbourhoods while transforming the lives of more than 100,000 customers across England and Scotland.
As the Head of People Partnering you will lead a team of Business Partners and Talent Acquisition Partners. You will therefore have experience managing a HRBP and TA team and associated roles. You will demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, specifically at strategic partnering level, leading through change and reorganisation.
Experience of change management is pivotal and work will include transformation & restructure , TUPE , acquisitions , working with unions etc. From a Talent Partnering perspective you will have operated at a strategic level using partner models, planning for future talent strategy across the business.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience including but not limited to the following;
* Experience successfully leading, managing and motivating Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering teams at a senior level within a large complex unionised environment.
* An experienced generalist and senior business partner, CIPD qualified, or equivalent with up to date knowledge of Employment Legislation and HR best practice.
* Experience of developing and managing the delivery of a customer first talent acquisition strategy and service, including recruiting volume, temporary and permanent positions at all levels including senior and Executive positions.
* Significant change and people planning experience with the proven ability to think and plan strategically; shape and deliver people projects to agreed timescales; and manage conflicting priorities.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully developing and implementing Talent Acquisition, Organisation Design and TUPE policies and processes within a large organisation.
* Demonstrable experience of producing clear, well-structured reports for senior leadership teams, including Board level.
* Detailed understanding of risk management and compliance.
* Commercially aware with experience of successfully managing large scale budgets adhering to strict financial protocols.
Salary: £56,689 - ££62,656
- 10% Enhanced pay after 12 months (dependant on starting salary)
- 25 days holiday increasing to max of 30
- Child scheme (if employees have a child under the age of 12 core hours can be 7.30am - 3pm ). Please note at this level there would need to be some business flexibility.
- Free car parking