Senior ER Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £75000 - £90000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership have a superb opportunity for a Senior ER Manager, a newly created role for a leading global professional services business.
The purpose of the Senior ER Manager role is to work with the HR team in order to influence key stakeholders and Partners to review and improve the firm's approach to employee relations. You will operate as a 'centre of excellence', understanding the culture and environments in their national offices, using mediation and facilitation to proactively work with the wider HR team, Business Services Heads and Partners to mitigate potential ER issues.
The role has primary responsibility for co-ordinating and overseeing employee relations issues.
As part of undertaking this newly created role, you will need to review, improve and maintain HR policies in line with regulatory changes and internal application
Key responsibilities include:
* Primary responsibility for co-ordinating and documenting all ER activity in order to provide an update to date view of all ER issues across the UK firm.
* Effectively develop and document blueprint for key HR processes and activities across the UK firm.
* Work with Senior Managers, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders across the business to deliver innovative, comprehensive and commercial resolutions in ER cases including supporting and advising on disciplinary matters and grievances, redundancy processes, relocation strategy, TUPE and restructuring exercises.
* Proactively conduct reviews of employment policies and processes to ensure alignment to the latest legislation and in addition to the firm's core business values and objectives
* Prepare and report on ER activity, analysing key issues and trends
* Proactively involved in strategic ER projects and policy development.
* Provide training and education sessions to employees and managers on both a formal and informal basis and maintain professional understanding of the changing legislative environment.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
* Experience of bringing together ER processes and activities and establishing a 'centre of excellence' approach
* Subject matter expertise in the commercial application of employment law gained at a senior level ER focused role.
* Ability to build strong relationships throughout the firm and work with the wider HR function in order to resolve complex ER cases.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.