Your new company
This role is for a Campus Recruitment Associate to join a major Consultancy firm based in the city.
Your new role
Your role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a range of campus promotions including careers fairs, networking evenings, skills sessions, and larger scale sourcing events. You will be involved in booking venues, marketing the events through various streams, and managing logistical elements
- Liaise and build relationships with careers services, student societies and academics to promote our programmes and implement your sourcing strategy
- Support the Senior Recruiter to meet recruitment targets (e.g. hiring numbers)
- Drive/ support social media, digital marketing and print media campaigns
- Build an internal alumni network and develop our 'university action teams (UAT)'- to ensure you have the correct representation on campus
- Maintain all trackers - budgets, events, UAT etc. to assist with ROI reporting
- Produce statistical analysis and comparisons of quarterly/ annual data (e.g. university engagement/ profile, hiring numbers, diversity, STEM)
- Supporting the candidate management team (e.g. making offer calls and supporting with keep warm activities/ events)
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in graduate recruitment and be passionate about the graduate / campus space. You must an organised person with good time management skills that is able to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.