Senior HR Business Partner
I am working in partnership with a dynamic and fast paced business in Wiltshire to hire a senior HR Business Partner to join their HR team.
As the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be playing an important role in facilitating and leading strategic change across your functional area. Reporting to the divisional HR Director, you will provide effective business partnering to senior leadership teams and key stakeholders (including Exec members), driving and facilitating long-term objectives and short-term deliverables. You will play an integral part in driving the people agenda, supporting organisation development to ensure the right roles, capabilities and commitment are in place to deliver against our ambitious strategy, and developing strategies that grow the contribution and performance of functional expertise globally.
There will be line management responsibility of two HR Advisors, who you will support, coach and develop to deliver the stretching agenda. Effective collaboration with the Centres of Expertise (recruitment, talent and reward), HR Operations team and HR colleagues globally is important to its success.
You will be responsible for:
- Senior partnering - work in collaboration with the leader of your function and other senior leaders in their teams. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that'll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
- Developing people plans
- Organisation design
- Change leadership
- Talent acquisition and Talent development - Working with Centres of Expertise
- Performance management
- Core HR service - Ensure quality, customer focused, pragmatic and efficient HR support is in place across all client areas.
- HR leadership - contribute to progress of the overall people agenda and relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
The Senior HR Business Partner will have:
- A Degree and high HR professional credentials
- previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation
- HR partnering experience at a senior level - typically supporting professional client groups (who enjoy logic, process and detail) with past experience of engaging and influencing senior and challenging stakeholders.
- Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial cultur
If this role is of potential interest please apply now for a further conversation.