HR Business Partner- Reading
Oakleaf are working in Partnership with a pharmaceutical business to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner for their office in central Reading.
The Senior HR BP will be responsible for providing HR Operations Support to their fastest growing business units.
In this role the successful HR Business Partner will develop business partner relationships with senior stake holders. To support these managers the individual will handle cyclical processes and strategic initiatives, and manage transfers, promotions, retention issues, etc.
The successful candidate will be engaging with senior managers to understand organisational priorities and supporting the Global HRBP, working at individual, team and department/business unit level to manage the changes needed to achieve the optimal organizational design.
- Support programs to align the organisation's structure, people capabilities, systems, process and culture in such a way that they support the business goals
- Identify with managers the skills and capabilities that need to be developed, short and long term, to ensure performance, develop plan in cooperation with Talent Acquisition
- Play an active part in the succession planning process and ensure managers understand the value of diverse talent
- Partner with senior managers and leaders to build insight into existing levels of capability against future requirements. Develop learning and development plans. Ensure managers are clear on their role in the development of their team
- Gather intelligence about trends in talent development. Building future skills and leadership capabilities by developing and facilitating training sessions for customer groups - co-facilitating with HR Operation colleagues for larger interventions
- Support and coach managers to build leadership competence. Work in partnership with senior managers to embed talent management processes
- Ensure that performance management programs are completed in timely fashion and in line with requirements; advise managers on complex performance challenges, as well as coach senior managers to adopt a performance-driven culture
- Seek process improvement ideas through formal and informal customer feedback
Skills and abilities
- Proven HRBP experience in a global, matrix organization
- Experience working with consulting and technology organizations would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law and general awareness of international employment legislation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships, influencing at all levels
If this role is of interest to you please apply for a further conversation.