Graduate Recruitment Manager
My client, a leading media brand, is looking for a dynamic and passionate Early Careers Recruitment Manager to join their team.
- to manage client relationships with stakeholders, early talent partners and engagement leads onsite to ensure the successful delivery of the campaign
- to manage all communication with the client (weekly reporting and calls, action tracking, pipeline Q&A, candidate shortlisting and issue escalation) ensuring the client is up to date at all times on the status of the project
- to liaise with the offsite Client Manager on timings, delivery plans, resource requirements and reporting
- to deliver training to hiring managers including assessor training, unconscious bias training and training on working with young people
- to manage the flow of information relating to the recruitment stream with the offsite client manager and resourcing partners delivering the project ensuring that the strategy and resources required to deliver effectively are in place
- to work with the offsite client manager to produce and maintain all project documentation - e.g., process maps, operations manuals, marketing strategies, event strategies, screening guidelines, etc.
- to oversee the operational delivery onsite of the contract - e.g., effectiveness of marketing, quality and speed of pipeline, monitoring and delivery against hiring targets
- to develop and deliver engagement strategies for keep warm activities with candidates
Marketing and events
- to develop an effective marketing, event and social media strategy to attract a pipeline of qualified candidates for each role
- to work with the offsite client manager and resourcing partners to deliver an effective marketing, event and social media strategy for each campaign
- to headhunt for specialist roles
- to present and advise on shortlists for assessment centres and work with engagement leads to identify invitees
- to arrange and run assessment events
- to deliver assessor training, assessor support and wash up facilitation as required
- to manage candidate offer and rejection process, providing feedback on performance at events
- Solid experience of managing the full graduate recruitment lifecyle working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Ability to build effective working relationships with managers at all levels and within a matrix set-up.
- Excellent presentation and multi-tasking skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.