The HR Manager will need to look after a team of people across the globe as well as look after operational HR content. This will include M&A activity.
A market leading life sciences business based in Middlesex. This business is growing rapidly across the global and is a market leading brand.
The HR Manager will need to look after around 8 HR professionals globally. This role also has operational HR responsibility of the UK and a couple of other countries. There is likely to be a number of mergers and this role will be responsible for the M&A activity for a this rapidly growing business.
- Degree in an area of business management or HRM and/or equivalent practical experience.
- Project management qualification (PRINCE) or equivalent practical experience.
- Significant generalist HR experience with strong knowledge of employment arrangements and compensation and benefits.
- Must have worked in a business where there has been direct experience of acquisitions.
- Experience of working with management teams at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of working in a multi-site/multi-business environment operating in complex matrix structures.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high number of senior stakeholders.
£65k - £75k plus benefits, 13 month FTC