- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
We're working with a small global financial services firm of around 150 employees on an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join the Global Head of HR based in London. The rest of the HR team are based in other locations.
This is a terrific opportunity to be part of a global HR transformation, from completely updating policies, processes to developing new initiatives and helping the Head of HR build a more effective and proactive function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and HR service to the business on ER, performance, training and development, comp & bens and other ad-hoc HR matters
- Identify and implement improvements to policies and procedures
- Manage the HR system and monitor HR metrics creating and managing HR reporting
- Manager GDPR regulations and support with the implementation and management of other financial services regulations such as SMCR
- Assist in initiatives such as employer branding, feedback, new performance management etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for senior managers and executive committees as well as other HR team members and employees
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Be an experienced HR generalist in all areas from ER to compensation
- Be confident in their policy knowledge
- Have the ability to project manage and implement initiatives
- Be ambitious and driven to make a positive impact
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and possess or be studying for an HR qualification