Workday Data Migration Lead
Oakleaf are working alongside a successful cosmetics company based in Central London who are looking for a Workday Data Migration Lead to provide a main point of contact service for all Workday technical issues and assist with system enhancements for 6 months.
As a Workday Data Migration Lead Specialist you will be reporting into the HR Manager - your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with routine maintenance tasks and projects
- Facilitating system enhancements where necessary
- Providing a main point of contact service for any technical issues
- Assist with the data integration with external systems
- Initiating changes and improvements where applicable
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong background and knowledge of Workday
- Experience maintaining and configuring HR systems
- Experience working to deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience
This is an exciting opportunity to diversify your skillset and take your career to the next level! This role comes with exciting benefits such as cycle to work, gym membership, wellness vouchers and travel insurance!
If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com