Senior Pensions Administrator
KPMG Pensions is a leading edge strategic pensions’ advisory, actuarial, administration and investment practice. We deliver advice to employers and trustees and their senior people on all aspects of their pension arrangements. We are a national practice that consists of a large team in Birmingham, as well as teams in Reading and Manchester. We currently have vacancies for Pensions Administrators, who will be part of a team based in Reading and work on all aspects of Administration, Actuarial Consultancy and Investment services. Responsibilities
As an Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of our pension clients. This will involve maintaining accurate records of members in the schemes, calculating benefits, providing information to scheme members, maintaining bank accounts in order to settle benefit payments and assisting other team colleagues. Qualifications and Skills
- C or above grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths and English
- Experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes
- The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a Pensions Administrator or Consultant in a consultancy based environment or insurance firms.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is essential for the role.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications - Good numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience of working in a client facing role As an Administrator you would be encouraged and supported to study for the Certificate in Pensions Calculations. You will have the opportunity to develop communication skills, team-working skills and technical skills.