Senior Manager - People Consulting (Corps OD)
Senior Manager - People Consulting (Corps OD):
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
People Consulting is an integral part of KPMG’s Management Consultancy practice and a growing part of our business. This team help to transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
We have 6 key capabilities that work across the sectors:
- Behavioural Change Management
- Human Resources Optimisation
- Organisation Design for Performance
- Talent Management
- Workforce Intelligence
- M&A / Sourcing.
We are seeking talent individuals with experience of leading the delivery of Organisational Design (OD) solutions for our Business to Consumer (B2C) team, working closely with clients across Consumer Markets, Telecoms, Media, Technology and the Leisure industry.
Candidates should have experience and proficiency in all elements of one of the OD or BCM capabilities, and supporting experience in the other area:
Organisational Design (OD)
- Implementation Planning – strong experience in the management and delivery of Organisational Design projects.
- State it – including: articulation of client context, strategy, value chain and aspirations.
- Shape it – including: collation of baseline and analysis, design principles and future state options.
- See it – including: detailed design, workforce transition strategy and role impact assessment.
- Sustain it – including: Rollout workforce transition plan, manage future state organisation go-live and monitor effectiveness of future state organization design
- OD to TOM integration – An ability to deploy OD methods in an end to end TOM design, linking the OD, Capability and Governance layers to; Business / Customer Strategy, Location, Asset, Process and Technology.
This is a high profile role within the team, requiring a balance of business development / sales origination and client delivery.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Lead the delivery of high quality client project work and complex change programmes
- Work closely with the leadership in People Consulting to: drive business growth; deliver outstanding client work; and be the face of People Consulting to the external market
- Represent B2C as part of the cross-functional People Consulting community
- Drive the focus on BCM and/or OD within the B2C market, internally and externally
- Contribute to the business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our B2C clients
- Take a role in the growth of the team and wider practice, sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- We are looking for someone who is a natural team player with a strong focus and flair for people development and team leadership.
- Experience in the B2C Sector is preferable
Qualifications such as CIPD, Occupational psychology, MBA, Prince2 and caching would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply for the role or for further information, please click the apply link on Changeboard.