Manager - People Consulting (IGH HR Transformation)
- Change Management, HR Manager, Organisational Development, Head of Change Management
- Job Level
- Contract type
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors.
In People and Change we specialise in organisational development, talent management, behavioural change management and optimising the HR function.
KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Service Line Information
People Consulting is a growing part of KPMG’s Management Consulting practice. We help transform the performance of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. We do this by focusing on two key areas – delivering the people agenda on large scale, complex, transformational change programmes and transforming the HR function.
The Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare (IGH) team within People Consulting team works in five main market areas: Justice, Security & Safety; Transport and Infrastructure; Education, Productivity & Skills; Health and Human Services; and Trade, Treasury and Investment. Our purpose is to lead transformation for and with people, to make a positive impact for clients and citizens.
Our work is incredibly varied and on a day to day basis your work could cover:
- Managing a small team of consultants and/or working closely with client teams
- Providing specialist advice and working closely with client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Contributing to business development and sales, working with account teams to scope opportunities and developing compelling proposals to win new clients
- Contributing to the development of methods, tools and thought leadership
We are committed to creating a dynamic, challenging and engaging place to work for everyone in our team. We are a passionate and diverse community where all team members are valued, respected and empowered to truly enjoy the work they do.
We are seeking talented individuals to manage and deliver workstreams on client engagements, with experience of one or more of back office HR transformation, HR strategy, HR operating model design and implementation, HR policy and process change, change management associated with implementing ERP or other major technology change.
Experience and Background
Candidates should have:
- Knowledge and experience of HR Transformation or one of the other areas highlighted above
- Knowledge and experience of working with organisations covered by at least one of the IGH market areas outlined above
- Strong track record of taking responsibility for and creating high quality deliverables that contribute to the success of a project and enable change
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills (including writing communications) demonstrable experience working with senior leaders
- Experience of leading and managing individuals and teams
- Demonstrate continuous learning and a passion for your discipline
Qualifications and Skills
The qualifications and skills for these roles are not prescriptive, but you’d need to demonstrate:
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment including taking initiative in ambiguous and fluid situations
- Experience of working in a project environment, and an understanding of project management tools and techniques
- Hold Security Clearance or be able to obtain clearance when you join us
The following qualifications:
- Qualifications and/or accreditation in one or more psychometric assessments tools - desirable
- Qualifications including Occupational Psychology, CIPD, MBA
You are likely to meet the skills and experience of this role if you if you have at least 5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
Applications close: Friday 26th July
Interviews will begin: W/C Monday 29th July
To apply for the role or for further information, please click the apply link on Changeboard.