Organisation Design Lead
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £50000.00 - £59000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- Change Management, Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Organisation Design & Development Lead,
London, £50,000 - £59,000 (Plus Bonus & Benefits)
We are currently working in an exclusive partnership with a very exciting company based in London. Following a period of transformation, they are looking to recruit an Org Design and Development Lead.
This role, reporting directly into the Head of Organisational Design, will support the changing needs of the organisation and help implement OD & Development initiatives. This position will work to help deliver strategic outcomes, whilst also building the People capability of the organisation.
- Working across the People function with business leads to plan and deliver projects within Organisation Design
- Lead the team within Organisation Design, to establish and manage organisation capability
- Work closely with the Talent Development team to develop current approaches and frameworks.
- Provide change management expertise and help to deliver change activity
- People management of a direct report
Core Experience Requirements:
- Strong successful track record within Organisational Design
- Previous experience working on Operating Models and a strong understanding of organisation design methodology
- General project management
- In-depth understanding of business readiness tools and techniques
- An in depth knowledge of people strategy, HR Business Partnering and Talent Management cycles
- Previous experience designing and implementing innovative OD and programmes across multiple locations and within a matrixed environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest and suitable for yourself, please do contact Craig at c.meehan@annapurnarecruitment or call 02030312468 for more information.