- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Our client, a well-known e-Commerce brand, is looking for a strong recruiter to join their team on a six month FTC. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting into either the tech or retail space and will have a passion for finding the right people for the right roles. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, along with fantastic company benefits.
The recruiter is ultimately responsible for the timely fulfilment of demand for across all areas of the business. The recruiter is also responsible for managing the Trusted Associate pool, identifying opportunities for service improvement and supporting the Resourcing & Recruitment Manager.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
We require an experienced recruiter fulfilling the following requirements
- The ability to build good relationships with key stakeholders
- Delivering an exemplary "Candidate Experience"
- Motivating and getting the best possible delivery from recruitment suppliers
- Experience of Direct Sourcing: Boolean search, social media search, CV databases
- Deals well with ambiguity: low information on specs, moving start dates and pipelines
- Delivering staff in timely and efficient manner
- Qualifying vacancies and updating or creating accurate job descriptions
- Ensuring a smooth interview process inc. pre-screening candidates, arranging interviews, and providing feedback to all parties
- Motivating and getting the best out of our recruitment suppliers through regular contact (weekly calls etc)
- Providing an excellent service to hiring managers and advising them on best strategies for their recruitment
- Providing sales and pre-sales with good quality market information on rates and salaries for commercial decisions
- Managing rate/salary negotiations with candidates and 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring all roles have commercial coverage and/or Director sign off
- Champion direct sourcing through advertising roles and selecting appropriate channels to source from inc. social media.
- Maintaining an engaged and organised Trusted Associate Pool strategic and time effective resourcing of roles.
- Providing meaningful statistics to enable business and board level decisions
- Become an integral part of the business by understanding all department, pipelines, demand and varying priorities
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org