PM / Resource Manager
This role is for a strong PM / Resourcing Manager to work within Digital Security, to orchestrate the resourcing activity for specific cyber security roles, assist with planning and execution of some managed services and flex resources to a mix of perm and contract-based capability.
Key activities will be:
- Quickly establishing a resourcing plan across DS teams
- Facilitating prioritisation of role recruitment through understanding biggest pain points and gaps due to current vacancies
- Working to understand what existing services may transition to a different resourcing model (managed service to onshore, contract to perm, potential conversions etc)
- Working to recognise where tactical placement and resourcing maybe required to fill short term gaps and demand whilst strategic resourcing pulls in new talent and capability.
- Ensuring appropriate capability is lined up to participate in selection panels
- Good project management/agile planning capability
- Resourcing background would be advantageous
- Strong facilitator and executor (not a task master)
- Ability to interact at different levels in the organisation
- Clear, communicative and specific on plans and progress
- Good understanding of Cyber Security function and the roles needed to fulfil such services