HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Learning & Development, L&D Administrator
Temporary HR Administrator (L&D) - Wood Green - £10-12 Per Hour - Start ASAP
Your new company
Public Sector Organisation based in North London, Wood Green is looking for a HR Administrator to join their L&D team on a temporary basis (3 months or longer).
Your new role
Support a variety of HR functions with main concentration being on learning and development, but also including recruitment, employee relations, reporting and payroll. Provide a customer friendly service, respond to incoming calls and manage email inboxes, manage databases, organise recruitment initiatives and interview arrangements, maintain employee records and electronic files, organise training events and manage attendance records.
What you'll need to succeed
- Studying or working towards CIPD
- Experience supporting L&D team
- Experience in transactional HR processes including contracts of employment, updating personnel files, HR correspondence
- Experience in Recruitment Administration - post, receiving CVs, uploading CVs onto HR Database, Scheduling interviews, preparing interview packs, booking interview rooms
- Experience in recording figures around absence, holidays, etc
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.