HR Business Partner
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a global media company in London. My client is looking for a robust, flexible and technical HR Business Partner to help the business implement successful growth and continue to build its strong culture.
This role will have scope for partnering and advising the technology function across Europe, having a leading role in supporting the change and restructuring of the technology area of the business.
Duties will include:
- To create a high performing digital culture within the technology function
- To create a leading approach to talent acquisition and talent management to enable the ability to find skills required to meet its digital ambitions
- To put in place learning and development practices to develop skills and meet their digital ambitions
- To put in place strong HR policy and process'
Skills and experience:
- CIPD qualification or employment law background preferred
- Breadth of proven HR technical knowledge, including practical application of UK HR practices and employment law, particularly in restructuring and organisational change
- Experience in a working within a technology / digital environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building strategic partnerships with the respective management team members
If you are a strong HRBP and you are available immediately, please don't hesitate to apply!