A unique opportunity for an L&D Business Partner to join a UK leader in environmental solutions.
L&D Business Partner
We have a fantastic opportunity for an L&D Business Partner to work strategically with managers.
We have an excellent role for an experienced L&D professional to support managers of a large commercial business across the Southern region. We are looking for L&D Professionals who have previous business partnering experience.
This is a permanent role with your base site in Southampton, but then with autonomy/flexibility to work across the whole Southern region from Bristol, Reading, Southampton, Portsmouth through to Sussex and Kent. Mix of Home Working / Home Site / other sites as needed.
This role will be fundamentally placed to support the business in ensuring they build the right capabilities for the future. In the post, you will work with Senior Leaders on their people development needs, supporting them to utilise their training budgets to add real value, eradicating skills gaps and offering strategic learning solutions. You will support and promote apprenticeships, with a focus on STEM apprentices.
Working collaboratively across sectors, especially with the HR Business Partners, Employee Relations Specialists and your Senior Stakeholders, you will identify and prioritise learning needs and recommend the appropriate learning solutions.
Key projects include : Developing a new Career Development Hub & creating a network of learning ambassadors.
The role holder will work closely with our design and specialist training team, ensuring accountability for the tangible delivery requirements of the learning intervention are delivered upon and measured and fed back to the customer to demonstrate the value of the intervention.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Partnering with the business to understand how to support their growth objectives through L&D interventions;
- Ensuring maximum utilisation of apprenticeship levy and optimising external training spend and general training budget;
- Work with the HR Business Partners, Employee Relations Specialists
- We are looking for previous experience as of L&D Business Partnering
- To be successful in this role you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a wide range of people including senior people.
- You must be commercially aware and have project management skills, alongside being a strategic thinker with the ability to prioritise.
- Previous experience of partnering within a large, multi site organisation and the challenges that this can present is an advantage.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in a similar L&D Advisor role or knowledge of the L&D Functions is also required.
- Excellent IT skills is considered a must. CIPD Qualified, or desire to obtain qualification, is considered desirable.
Upto £41,000 with £6,000 car allowance, plus annual performance bonus.
All expenses for travel and accommodation are pre paid.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me today.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.