Owning Reward projects, process and reporting for a heavily regulated professional services organisation, this role will be varied and customer facing
The client is a household name in professional services and puts a lot of emphasis on staff well being and working environment so turnover of staff is very low! They are based in a more rural location in West Yorkshire and as such offer flexibility and agility when it comes to working hours and home working. As Reward Manager you will need to ensure you are customer facing and available for your stakeholders but they can offer some flexibility to support home/work balance.
It is commutable from Leeds and Bradford
The Reward Manager role will deliver reporting for all regulatory compensation for senior leadership as well as BAU activities and projects including but not limited to:
- Reviewing reward policies and regulatory requirements
- Providing bench marking and trend data to support recommendations for change
- Leading on annual reward cycles and annual incentive schemes
- Attending meetings with the Senior Exec to present on remuneration changes
- Working on job grading activities
- Supporting Fair Pay agenda and reporting on all gender/ethnicity/CEO pay ratio
The successful candidate will have a proven track report in Reward in a highly regulated Financial Services environment and will be able to demonstrate their understanding and expertise of regulatory reporting.
You will be highly analytical with excellent communication and stakeholder management
The Reward Manager role is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great working environment