Interim Resourcing Co-ordinator - Nottingham
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £110 - £150 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Resourcing Co-ordinator - Nottingham
Please note that this is a day-rate contract role and the successful candidate must be available to start within a week of appointment.
My client is seeking an experienced In house Resourcing Co-ordinator who be responsible for administering all aspects of recruitment including candidate management, sifting/screening arrangements, scheduling interviews, offer and rejection letters and feedback
Would be of particular interest if you also have the proactive skillset to support the business with direct candidate sourcing.
You will have experience of tracking each stage of the process using an ATS. Create campaign files both off and online, so that all recruitment documentation is kept and stored appropriately
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of managing end-to-end recruitment administration for multiple campaigns in high pressure working environment
- Experience of working in recruitment/HR industry on client side.
- Proven track record of coordinating and organising interviews, recruitment events, and travel.
- Strong track record of administering the candidate response to a large recruitment campaign, having ensured all candidates are kept up to date on a regular basis