Front Office Recruiter (Investment Banking)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Contract type
Title: Front Office Recruiter
An exciting opportunity is available at a world leading financial services company based in the City. We are now looking for a first class Front Office Recruiter join the dynamic and inspirational Recruitment Team.
It will be the responsibility of the successful candidate to recruit for a range of roles within the Investment Banking Front Office. You will partner the business and work with various line managers in order to define job roles, implement successful recruitment strategies and ultimately ensure that the organisation acquires the highest quality talent.
It is essential that candidates come from a financial services background and have recent Front Office recruitment experience. You will have full end to end recruitment experience and be able to build strong and lasting relationships with senior level stake holders in the business.
These are exciting times for the company which is undergoing several organisational and cultural changes.
- Solid end to end recruitment experience from within a front office / in-house investment banking environment
- Candidates MUST have experience of dealing with complicated candidate offers and comp packages
- Experience in recruiting senior-level roles and providing seamless delivery at business head level
- Proven relationship and stakeholder management skills with the ability to educate and influence at all levels
- Proven experience in managing end to end search assignments
- Expertise in senior level competency based interviewing
- Excellent candidate management and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with challenging the status quo
- Evidence of resolving service-associated issues
- Skilled in producing and analysing & presenting data
- Exceptionally strong eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Polished and professional, confident and motivated self-starter
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London