Payroll Administrator - £35-40K - Creative Firm - South West London
A leading creative professoinal services business are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Working in a team of 3, this function has a positive reputation and highly collaborative.
This role will include:
· Administration of starter, leavers and transfers between UK and overseas payrolls
· Assisting the Payroll Officer with UK payroll administration
· Preparation of payroll reports
· Processing pension contributions
· Calculating maternity, paternity and sick pay in addition to progressing with related administration
· Calculating overtime, unpaid leave and other leave etc
· Administration of salary sacrifice schemes (currently childcare vouchers and Ride2Work scheme
· HMRC filing including P45, P46 and tax year end
· Responding to employee and external queries
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Strong UK payroll experience
Be fully conversant with UK payroll legislation, taxation, statutory requirements, pensions and benefits
Strong excel skills
Enjoy working in a team and looking to progress their payroll skills
If you are a Payroll Administrator looking to grow your experience and work locally - APPLY NOW !