HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A well known Asset Manager with a great working culture and reputation is recruiting for a HR Business Partner to their growing team. The business themselves are going from strength to strength and would be the perfect move for a HRM/HRBP looking for their next career step.
The HRBP will be looking at a UK population predominantly in London but with some regional offices as well. This will be a generalist BP role where you will act as a commercially focused partner to the business lines you support with the aim to help them achieve their goals through their people.
This is going to be a great role for someone who really wants to prove themselves and put their stamp on a role. You will be given the autonomy to manage your own workload effectively but also given support should you need it. The team is highly collaborative and they are looking for the new joiner to be a real team player and want to get stuck in.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and will have, or be training towards, the CIPD qualification
- Prior experience of HR at least to Senior HR Advisor level with breadth and depth of generalist HR exposure
- Experience within financial services essential
- Demonstrate commitment to the organisation, team and role
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Continuously seek improvement to achieve higher levels of efficiency, customer service and effectiveness
- Possess the initiative to work independently and have the confidence to take responsibility for decisions made
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to manage own portfolio of activities
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to tailor message and style appropriately to an audience. Win confidence quickly.
- Have a creative flair, demonstrate initiative and innovation
- Have a strong pedigree within the HR environment with the ability to communicate this in a commercial and pragmatic way, using simple business language