Learning Manager (Dublin based)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- €65000 - €75000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Financial Services business with operations in Dublin are now looking to hire a commercially minded and passionate Learning Manager.
The Learning Manager handles all aspects of learning solutions from initial discussion to delivery of the end to end learning solution. The Learning Manager is highly organized, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
We are looking for candidates that have solid experience of delivering blended learning solutions globally. Someone who is happy and comfortable doing a top to bottom role and getting their hands dirty.
The successful candidate will be someone who has design experience - programmes run at all levels from individual employee learning through to Executive Director level programmes. They will have ownership of the more junior level programmes whereas the more senior ones will sit with the Talent & Performance Lead/ Head of L&D
- Analyse learning needs in line with business and Talent strategy
- Develop and deliver blended learning solutions that are globally scalable
- Apply instructional design to ensure best solutions are created
- Where needed provide excellent facilitation to engage audience
- Partner with vendors and/or stakeholders to design and deliver programs
- Apply project management best practices to ensure timely delivery
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and HR/Talent community
- Oversees localization and translation of materials where required
- Implements evaluation strategies to measure the effectiveness of learning
- Relevant degree and/or qualifications
- Financial Services experience would be advantageous.
- Private sector experience essential.
- Experience of delivering blended learning or Talent solutions in complex organizations
- Project Management experience is essential
- Experience with Learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage
- Instructional design experience is an advantage
- Interest in emerging learning trends
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with global cross-functional and diverse teams
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London