HR Business Partner
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
- €90000 - €100000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A Financial Services business is now looking for a highly motivated, personable and hands on HR Business Partner. This is a UK based business that are now rolling out operations on a wider scope and this will be their first EU based hire.
Based in Frankfurt the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for delivering a wide range of consultative and support services to business leaders, and employees, within their respective client groups. Working closely with leadership, they will enable the organization to achieve the planned goals by developing HR strategies that align with business objectives. An effective HRBP will be a trusted advisor who understands the business objectives and financial levers that enable business optimization through the employee population.
The HRBP will have a 300 strong client group that is spread over several cities/countries - Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Stockholm and Moscow.
We are looking for experienced HR Business Partners with a strong Financial Services or Professional Services background. Candidate need excellent stakeholder management skills, have a great can-do attitude and have previous international HR experience.
- Group HR Regional Management
- Act as a liaison between Group HR and Regional Office Managers and provide oversight for regional office HR service delivery.
- Ensure all regional specific employer obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and manage local HR vendor relationships including outplacement services, immigration lawyers, and relocation services.
- Create a network with peer level HRBPs that share and support regional HR activities and initiatives.
- Business Partnering to assigned Business Units
- Develops a thorough understanding of the business goals and objectives while aligning HR services with management needs and requirements. Learns the business objectives, its future business direction, and links HR strategy with business deliverables.
- Acts as a counsel to the business leaders for all employee related matters. Including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, headcount planning, organizational and change management initiatives.
- Works proactively with other operations teams to gain a solid understanding of the key business drivers.
- Can assess and disseminate complex situations into workable solutions for the business and employees.
- Works seamlessly with the recruiting team to identify and recruit top talent. Interviewing candidates when necessary, agreeing compensation, creating compelling employment packages.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy including financial position, the medium to long term objectives, culture, and the competition.
- Anticipates HR related issues and proactively addresses employee matters.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Acts as the single point of contact for business managers. Collecting and discussing issues and finding resolutions by leveraging the specialist HR representatives.
- In collaboration with the Learning and Development team, helps develop and deliver training programs on a variety of topics.
- Provides timely, accurate and meaningful management reports, analysis, and forecasts, both quantitative and qualitative on workforce data. Recommends strategies and approaches to correct or improve issues and/or trends identified.
- Proven HR Business Partner experience within a Financial Services or Professional Services environment.
- Previous international HR experience / previous background supporting different regions
- Able to discuss and advise management about all aspects of employee related matters.
- An expert in communications with all levels of employees and management.
- A key influencer with leadership decisions through sound judgment and analytical guided advice.
- Excellent problem solver / ability to deal with complex situations
- An appreciation that employee matters are not straight forward.
- Project management skills.
- A high level of business acumen.
- A proactive, self-starter
- An ability to work in an international environment, where professional and cultural sensitivities are always considered when providing counsel and advice.