Are you an experienced Payroll Analyst looking for your next interim opportunity?
Handle are partnering with a global music business, currently looking for an experienced payroll professional to support them on a 14-15 month maternity contract starting late August/Early Sept.
This incredible opportunity will see you working as part of a well-established HR and HRIS team. You'll have ownership for running a managed payroll, and be responsible for partnering and managing the relationship with the payroll solution company.
To be successful in this role, you must be a creative thinker and come up with innovative and practical strategies to solve day to day issues and effect wider business success.
Areas of responsibility:
- Authorising benefits
- Generating manual monthly payments
- Reporting data to the national statistics office
- Payroll controls and compliance
- External business relationship management
- First point of contact for all pay, benefits, tax and NI related matters.
The ideal candidate will have
- Around 4/5 years payroll experience
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience with Workday preferable
- Understanding of the HR employee life cycle
- Strong time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
Along with a competitive salary, the role also comes with a 10% completion bonus.
If this is starting to sound like you, please get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.