HR Advisor - 12 month contract - Gloucester - Competitive salary
Hays HR are currently recruiting for a managing consultancy business based on the outskirts of Gloucester.
Your new company
You will be working in an open plan professional environment for a company who provides a first class service to the business.
Your new role
Will involve acting as a first point of contact for employees and managers in relation to general queries, referring any complex issues to Senior HR Business Partner /HR Business Partner. Coaching and supporting managers and employees throughout the employee life cycle providing guidance and advice. You will be managing a diverse caseload, have involvement in project work and be heavily involved in facilitating the full end to end recruitment process for a diverse range of roles.
What you'll need to succeed
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and working towards qualification.
- Experience handling a range of employee relations cases, including investigations, performance monitoring, grievance and capability cases.
- Good project management skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with a high degree of change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team, but also to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Willing to travel to other sites when required
What you'll get in return
You will get extensive experience within a broad role to develop your skill set with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.