Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that is dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through its compact, energy-saving, high-precision technologies. We offer an extensive array of award-winning products across the world ranging from printers and 3LCD projectors for business and the home, to electronic and crystal devices.
Due to the expansion of our reward offering, Epson are seeking to recruit a Reward Specialist to work alongside the Benefits Manager. The successful candidate will provide support to all reward activities and programmes both in terms of data analysis and management of all day to day processes such as benchmarking requests, analysis of benefits data and providing recommendations to support changes in benefits. The successful candidate will also provide additional support to all annual reward processes such as salary review and market data submissions.
This role is based within our Sales and Marketing Offices in Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK.
- Support the delivery of the annual data submission process for both cash compensation data HR Practices and Benefit Design into the Willis Towers Watson portal to ensure that the annual data submission to our core data provider is delivered on time
- Gather and consolidate data for all additional salary and benefits survey submissions within agreed timelines – e.g. Radford Sales Data submission (July), High Tech European council requests as required
- Support benchmarking requests from HR within the agreed service levels. Support request for market analysis of market practice in all countries and make recommendations
- Provide support to the Reward team as needed on research of benefits by country – capturing the “as is” Epson practice and validating this against the market practice to inform recommendations on ensuring a competitive total reward offer for all employees across EMEAR
- Review and audit all existing benefits in countries, updating all priority lists and maintaining information ensuring that all benefits suppliers and providers are tracked. Keep an up to date cost tracker for budgets/cost analysis of benefits
- Updating WTW data annually on Benefits and reviewing RAG priorities. Ensuring total awareness of renewal dates of all benefits across EMEAR and informing EMEAR Benefits Manager
- Work with EMEAR Benefits Manager to introduce new benefits as applicable either in established markets or new countries. Review RAG and WTW data and suggest where benefits provision may need to be reviewed and propose and recommend suggested changes. Work on communication of any changes to benefits to HR teams. Work closely with EMEAR Benefits Mgr. to support cross territory benefits strategy (e.g. liaising with brokers/tax advisors)
- Act as point of contact for Benefits queries from Finance/Local HR teams/HRBP’s, HR Specialist/Vendors
- Keep the business teams up to date with Benefits changes in EMEAR
- Update any relevant systems such as SharePoint/Success Factors
- Reporting out of Success Factors on employee data/automating any processes
- Support the Benefits Manager on any ad-hoc benefits projects, data analysis or administrative support such as raising of purchase order and setting up new suppliers for payment, compensation or Fleet projects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
This role would suit a Reward or Benefits Specialist or Analyst who would like to progress their career in a thriving and vibrant business:
- Experience of Reward and Benefits, ideally in an international or European context, experience which included responsibility for reward processes with a keen interest to specialise in the Compensation and Benefits areas of Reward
- Experiences of working with job levelling methodologies, preferably Willis Towers Watson but other methodologies would be considered
- Advanced Excel skills to be able to combine multiple data reports from the HR Information System (Success Factors)
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Strong written communication skills to draft email communications to the Epson HR Community in support of the above activities
- Strong verbal communication skills to manage conversations across cultures where English may not be the first language
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage to deliver to timescales with the confidence to escalate issues and/or solutions that would prevent these deadlines being met
- Team player to work as part of the Reward Team and wider HR specialist team, answering reward related questions
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London