Recruitment Advisor - Birmingham
Oakleaf partnership are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join a large in-house recruitment team. You will have responsibility for ensuring all candidates receive an excellent recruitment experience when engaging with the brand and act as an advisor to hiring managers.
- Delivering a key recruitment plan, formulating sourcing plans and working to deliver a great recruitment service
- Act as an expert advising line managers on recruitment practices, appropriate sourcing methods and salary benchmarking
- Maintaining up to date and wider market knowledge
- Using external resources to headhunt for specialised roles
- Co-ordinating end to end, large scale, recruitment campaigns
The ideal candidate will have experience managing both volume recruitment campaigns and specialist briefs. You will also have previously managed headhunting campaigns utilising a variety of recruitment tools. You will have a passion for seeing projects through and be keen to drive improvements and process efficiency.