Global Construction organisation Resourcing Partner Permanent, London £50,000 Civil infrastructure experience
Your new company
This global construction client are seeking an experienced Recruiter to assist on a number of vacancies across the business. Due to a large number of new projects in the pipeline, the need for an experienced In house Recruiter is imperative. You will be working across various civil infrastructure, engineering and construction vacancies based in London. The business has a large global HR presence oversees in Europe which you will have weekly interactions with.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for managing the full recruitment process for the London based projects.
- Vacancies range from entry level through to senior management positions.
- Advertise vacancies, pre-screen applications. phone screening and interviews, collect interview feedback, manage weekly reports, Implement strategies and manage offers and on-boarding.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine vacancies
- Implement strategies to identify, attract and hire top quality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a recruitment role with extensive stakeholder engagement
- Civil Infrastructure experience
- Experience working within a construction / engineering organisation
- Direct sourcing experience with a strong network in blue collar workforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.