The objective of this contract position is to provide an insightful use of people/business data and analytics to inform business decisions. Adding value to the wider business through the use of various statistical tools and techniques from a variety of data sources both internal and external to the business.
Our client based in Slough is part of a large group providing products to a wide variety of industries globally.
Analyse relevant data to identify trends and develop tracking metrics
- Owning and managing end to end data and MI processes (consolidation processing, production, analysis, presentation and process development)
- Developing more streamlined processes and reports for budgeting and planning to aid planned resourcing
Proactively identify areas to add value to the value to the business as well as fulfil the demand coming from the business, that supports the People Strategy
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked on HR projects previously
- Strong Knowledge of using analytics and reporting tools
- Be proactive in providing solutions and improvements
- Technical expertise regarding data models
- Excellant knowledge of HRIS systems
6 month contract initially, with extension potential and permanent opportunities