Temporary Staffing Manager BAND 7- 3 months
Staffing Manager - Resourcing Manager - Resourcing - Temporary staffing - Hertfordshire
Temporary Staffing Manager - Temporary vacancy - Hertfordshire - 3 months (BAND 7)
Your new company
NHS Trust based in Hertfordshire has an exciting opportunity for an innovative and dynamic Manager to join our forward thinking Temporary Staffing service which will support the Trust to deliver complex temporary staffing solutions centering around efficiencies and overall cost effectiveness
Your new role
The post holder will significantly contribute to the delivery of the strategic temporary staffing work plan by providing a high quality service to ensure the organisation has appropriate arrangements in place to meet its full staffing requirements across all staff group disciplines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of temporary staffing requirements and good understanding of HR practice, policies and procedures
- Degree level qualification in an appropriate subject or equivalent experience gained within a healthcare setting
- Extensive commercial recruitment experience
- Sound knowledge of staff management techniques in order to manage own staff and be able to advise managers to address service issues relating to staffing
- Have experience of using the Allocate BankStaff, would be advantageous, although not essential
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to apply their experience and skills within the Temporary staffing sector in the NHS and be part of a forward thinking solution based service in assisting with the continued reduction in agency usage and spend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.