Our client, an Electric Utility company based in the city are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join them.
Responsibilities are to provide an incredibly high level of service to hiring managers and candidates, proactively sourcing candidates and managing the recruitment process beyond offer stage. Quality is extremely important to this team so attention to detail and a passion for excellent relationship management across all level roles.
- Identify recruitment needs, implement workforce planning strategies, and search assignments
- Manage strong relationships with leaders & other HR team members
- Determine sourcing and selection strategies leveraging online recruiting sources to recruit top candidates
- Proactively develop an effective pipeline of talent engaging with candidates through networks and relationships
- Follow and stay informed of trends, best practice and recruitment techniques
- Partner with HR team to ensure processes are aligned in recruitment
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on market trends and latest market intelligence to inform talent
Suitable candidates will:
- Have at least 5 years' experience recruiting within Recruitment/Talent Acquisition - ideally within a corporate/in-house environment
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the full lifecycle of recruiting and employment laws
- Have extensive experience sourcing directly and of various sourcing methods, streams and an established network
- Experience of the Energy sector ideal- although other sectors experience considered.
- Experience of providing a high-quality service within a fast-paced working environment and used to managing several recruitment campaigns at once.