L&D Coordinator, 12 months plus, Sunbury-on-Thames, £15 - £17 per hour
Your new company
You will be joining an international leading oil and gas business based in Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex.
Your new role
- Establish role as single point of accountability for allocated training programmes within own Region and other Regions.
- Application of standard learning operations process to all training programmes.
- Proficient use of learning management systems and other BP data bases in support of training programmes Provide ad-hoc on-site coordination according to on-site coordination process.
- Support business users in the use of learning management system
- Timely and accurate communication on all programme related enquiries with internal and external stakeholders Ongoing identification of opportunities for continuous improvement through relevant focussed projects
- Produce timely and accurate status report updates to the business including data analysis/validation
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previously worked for a matrix structured organisation as an L&D Coordinator.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.