Organisational Design Manager
The Organisational Design Manager will partner with colleagues to scope and deliver initiatives that translate new business demands into effective operating models and ways of working.Sitting within the Organisational Design Centre of Expertise, the successful candidate will help enable organisation and culture change in line with the strategic direction and to ensure consistency of delivery of people strategies.
Our client is an International Organisation based in London
Key responsibilities involve:
- Take accountability for high visibility organisational design projects that are sponsored by the organisation's Board
- Work independently with senior stakeholders and HR Business Partners to diagnose, design and implement Organisational Design strategy and initiatives that respond to business demands.
- Establish effective governance mechanisms that involve the right level of stakeholders, drive key decisions and escalate relevant risks and issues as needed regarding organisation design, people and financial deployment
- Identify and build trusted relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Provide strategic input to the development and delivery of the global organisation development strategy
- Inform the capability development, toolkits and frameworks being created to build understanding and embed a culture of positive, co-ordinated organisational design and development as fundamental to business success
- Expertise in organisational design, evidenced by extensive delivery on a range of projects
- Strong understanding of culture change and how to enable it across dispersed organisations
- Good communication & influencing skills at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy and practices
- Demonstrable ability to shape forward plans, taking into account strategy, risks and impact
- The flexibility, independence, initiative and resilience to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience of supporting business systems change/HR system implementation (SAP Successfactors) is an advantage
- Experience of working effectively in an international and multi-cultural organisation with a good understanding of cultural differences and their impact
Inital 3 Month Contract, daily rate c.£450-500 dependant on experience, flexible working considered
**This role sits IN SCOPE of IR35 Legislation**
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London