HR Business Partner - Multi-site Experience Needed
Associate HR Business Partner
Chiswick, West London
6 month FTC
£45,000 - £50,000pa + car
My client, an exciting brand based in Chiswick are currently hiring for an outgoing, adaptable and pragmatic experienced HR Advisor/ HR Business Partner.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing ER cases end to end and experience supporting multiple sites.
The successful HR Business Partner will;
- Support line managers to ensure that they effectively manage performance to a consistent standard.
- To take a collaborative and coaching approach to ensure that relevant staff and managers are compliant in HR processes.
- Create and manage and deliver training to ensure line managers are fully competent and confident in dealing with employee relations matters. (e.g. suspension, disciplinary, capability, grievances, dismissals, appeals etc).
- Support line managers to consistently and proactively manage long term sickness absence, ensuring each case is dealt with appropriately taking into account both individual and business needs.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner and the wider HR team with change initiatives across the business, specifically with any acquisitions, disposals, department restructures and redundancy procedures.
- Support the HR service delivery team to ensure all employee related support materials are up to date.
- Develop and execute simple, transparent and structured HR process flows to support the site managers.
- Responsible for identifying trends in HR related needs from the sites - make proposals into how the business may address gaps in knowledge or training.
- Work collaboratively with the Recruitment team and the Learning and Development team.
The person will have;
- Previous experience working in an HR Advisor / BP role within a fast paced multi-site business such as retail, leisure, hospitality.
- Previous experience working closely with line managers on various people related issues such as performance management, absence, disciplinary, grievance.
- Supported the business with change programed such as restructures, department/function change with redundancy procedures.
- Experience of coaching and guiding line managers through people related policies and procedures
- Has designed line manager toolkits to enable the business to manage their people effectively.
- Ability to train line managers on employment law and how to manage employee disputes.
- Customer focused on delivering expectations and works towards exceeding these.
- The ability to create transparency and ensure it is easy to track and find information.
- The ability to instil confidence in their ability to succeed. Presents facts, analysis and conclusions in a way that ensures support for them.
- The ability to process complex challenges and turn them into effective, practical and user friendly solutions and products.
- The ability to work well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members' strengths to achieve goals