Oakleaf are working in partnership with a professional services business in Reading to hire an ER Manager. This is a superb role for an experienced ER advisor who is looking to work on complex and challenging ER cases.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking control of any formal employee relations proceedings. This position will be a true subject matter on all ER matters and will be able to advise from both a legal and commercial view.
- Development and delivery of a robust ER strategy aligned to business priorities;
- Provide problem resolution/support to HR Business Partners, HR leadership team and business leaders for all complex ER matters;
- Ensure that the relationship between the business and its employees is managed appropriately, identifying key risks to the business and to the HR leadership team;
- Manage the internal processes for disciplinary matters and formal complaints by employees; preparing, reviewing case related documentation and reporting any recommendations and conclusions;
- Develop HR capability to understand and apply employment law, policies and practices. Ensure consistency and manage risks through ongoing support and appropriate training;
- Support policy development in line with best practice, legal requirements and in support of strategic objectives;
- Effectively manage key internal stakeholders particularly the interaction with Compliance and Legal functions to ensure that functional boundaries are acknowledged and adhered;
- Work with Legal in the preparation of case outcomes and hand over at appropriate point.
- Has significant hands-on experience of dealing with ER matters
- Have experience in dealing with business restructuring such as head count reduction, TUPE, office moves, etc.
- Personable and engaging, can deliver unpalatable messages in a composed manner
- Communicates effectively and efficiently to internal and external stakeholders
- Builds relationships and networks in order to be the trusted advisor
If this excellent opportunity is of interest, please apply now.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London