Talent Acquisition and Mobility Lead
The Global Fund is a world renowned and highly regarded organisation that raises and invests billions of dollars globally to support healthcare programmes across multiple countries to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Talent Acquisition & Mobility Lead for this well-known 21st century partnership organisation based in Geneva.
The Talent Acquisition & Mobility Lead is responsible for excellence in the end-to-end talent acquisition and onboarding processes of top talent for the Global Fund and facilitating the internal mobility of employees. This role will support the co-design implementation of the organization's talent acquisition strategy and advise key stakeholders on all talent and internal mobility matters.
The Talent Acquisition & Mobility Lead will lead a team and work closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to provide expert advice and source appropriate candidates for vacant positions within the Global Fund.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, in close collaboration with HRSSC, HRBP and COE managers, a talent acquisition & mobility strategy, with the creation of targeted internal and external talent pools responding to the future skillsets required by the Global Fund.
- The role holder will provide expertise in the sourcing and selection of global talent to include developing and implementing the approach to talent pipelines, with a focus on hard to fill and technical roles.
- This is a hands-on role, which will also include managing a significant number of recruitment assignments, proactively driving talent to the organisation.
- Collaborating with the wider team to redesign processes and delivery working closely with the HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to improve the quality of candidates, streamlining of selection process through automation, and improved candidate and new hire experience.
- In addition, embedding workforce planning and recruitment planning in ways of working to ensure effective and timely filling of roles.
You will possess a Master's degree from a recognized university, in a behavioural science, HR Management, Business or other relevant discipline and knowledge of Human Resource best practices in recruitment and talent acquisition.
Previous experience will include leading transformation of talent acquisition processes; and experience in managing the full talent acquisition cycle for vacancies within an in-house HR department, dealing with a range of roles across various disciplines and seniority.
You will also have developed/designed HR strategic initiatives in recruitment and talent acquisition, managing small projects and implementing HR initiatives.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th July
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London