Project Officer (Flexible Working policy)
Project management - Project Officer - Flexible Working - Policies - Human Resources - HR
Project management/ Project Officer - Flexible Working - North London - £200 Daily Rate
Your new company
Local Council based in North London is looking for a Project Officer to work on Flexible Working Project. Temporary assignment (6 months initially) 3 days a week with a daily rate of £200.
Your new role
The role will be to provide Workforce project support to the New Ways of Working (NWoW) Programme, in two key areas a) Flexible Working Policies and Procedures, and b) Pilot Projects, working closely with the Programme Lead and Pilots Project Manager. The Workforce Project Officer will carry out an exercise (sample set of service areas) to understand the uptake on flexible working policies and assess key reasons why flexible working may not be fully utilised by Managers, Teams and Individuals. Review the flexible working policies and make recommendations for amendments based on best practice and the agreed design principals of NWoW. The Workforce Project Officer role will involve the identification of any potential staff/HR issues and risks that may affect the pilot groups and make recommendations for the Outline Business Case on how the pilots could be implemented across the whole Organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good knowledge of Employee Relations process and practices
- A good understanding of project management principles and approaches
- A good understanding of Smart Working/Flexible Working/New Ways of Working principles, policies and procedures
- Experience in defining a strategy/approach for the promotion of relevant policies
- Experience working on a delivery of pilot projects (identify, design, implement, manage and close down)
- Is competent in using Microsoft Office 365 specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Able to use the internet for research. Able to use systems to gather information for reports
- You will be a well organised, self-starter, who is able to be flexible in how they approach their Project Management duties. A team player willing to contribute to finding solutions and to "chip in" to get the job done.
- You will have proven time management skills including the ability to effectively plan and manage their own workload, and you are comfortable in planning and manage the activities and actions of others in order to deliver as planned.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a team of dedicated project and change management professionals passionate about their roles on transforming the Organisation. They work collaboratively in a fast paced, enjoyable and inclusive environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.