Employee Relations Advisor
- St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £40000 - £43000 per annum + plus benefits
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Employee Relations Advisor - St Albans - £40-43,000 plus benefits
Are Employee Relations your passion?
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be reporting into the Employee Relations Manager you will provide an accurate, high quality, ER advice and support to the business across the UK and Ireland.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Provide telephone based ER advice on issues and caseload
- Deliver accurate and consistent specialist advice and support to line manages on all aspects of employment policy and employee relations issues.
- Take ownership of cases seeing them through from start to finish
- Support capability development of line management on ER activity through remote coaching and advice
- Regular communication with the HR/ER team
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience of managing complex, high profile employee relations issues
- Ability to work on own initiative and work well under pressure
- Ability to influence key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Not afraid to deal with conflict, calm under pressure.
- CIPD - desirable but not essential
In return they offer an attractive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.