Senior Talent Partner
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be working with a very well-established leisure company in based in West London, looking to secure a new Senior Talent Partner role to join their growing team. This would be a superb role for someone looking to make their first move into a busy, fast paced and forward-thinking internal recruitment role.
The role will be assisting the HRBP's with roles within Head office including; Operations, IT, Finance, Legal and Procurement. The role offers the opportunity for an operational recruitment expert to drive the Recruitment, offering support and guidance across all subjects related to Talent Acquisition to reinforce the People Strategy.
* Manage the day to day recruitment for the head office functions, responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle across a variety of roles and levels of seniority. This includes CV screening, shortlisting, interviewing, scheduling and offers.
Lead and manage the Recruitment/Talent team who will assist the UK HR team and broader business through succession planning, talent programmes and talent interventions.
* Create new job descriptions to attract talent and raise their employee brand.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with line managers in order to understand current and future talent needs.
* Comprehensive talent mapping exercises for core functions and key roles
* Review and identify the PSL for the house, partnering with external agencies and negotiating terms of business where necessary.
The successful candidate will play an invaluable role in effectively defining and executing the recruitment strategy, maximising the candidate experience throughout.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience handling high volume job flow, within a busy and fast paced business.
- Ideally five or more years' experience within a head office/professional services recruitment role.
- Superb business partnering and communication skills, with an ability to interact at all levels of the business.
- Confident user in Linked In Recruiter.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London