Employee Relations VP - Financial Services
A global financial services organisation is looking for an Employee Relations VP to join the HR team based in London.
Reporting in to the EMEA Head of ER, as part of a small team in a broad and visible / consultative role, you will work with a number of internal stakeholders to manage all formal Employee Relations cases. You will advise Business Heads in a SME capacity, taking ownership of employee relations issues - such as investigations, disciplinaries, terminations, employment law, policy and associated matters across London and EMEA.
More specifically as an Employee Relations VP within this financial services organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with Business Heads & the broader HR team to advise and counsel as needed on all ER and/ or policy matters - but ER is the primary focus area of this particular role.
- Manage the investigation of disciplinaries, grievances etc working directly with Line Managers and independently.
- Work with external counsel & HR when needed to mange / drive employee litigation.
- Review and develop HR policies and procedures alongside the Policy lead as legislation changes and implement these across the business working with key stakeholders.
- Partner with the global ER partners to drive international ER projects (M&A, employee transfers, due diligence and consultations etc).
You will be an accomplished Senior ER Consultant / ER Manager / ER VP with a track record ideally operating in a global financial or professional services organisation. You will be comfortable being a ER SME and have extensive experience conducting investigations, disciplinaries and grievences. You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills and you will have strong UK employment law knowledge. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred). Languages (preferred - not required).
If you are interested in this Employee Relations VP role with a financial services organisation based in London please apply directly.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London