Your new company
Our client is a leading global technology organisation based in the heart of Guildford. They employ more than 1,300 professionals operating in more than 20 countries.
Your new role
To provide HR support to the HR Advisors/Managers covering the regions. This role reports directly into the HR Manager based in Guildford.
Core responsibilities will cover the following support areas within HR
- Recruitment & Selection
- New Hires
- Contractor Administration
- Leavers administration
- Contractual HR Administration
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations support & administration
- Performance Management
- HR Metrics & Reporting
- Training Administration
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree holder, preferably 2:1 or above in a business or HR related field
- Some previous HR administration experience
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Respectful of confidential and sensitive information
- Team Player
- Fluent in French; language skills in Italian or Spanish would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
What you'll get in return
A base salary of £22,000 - £23,000
Group pension plan, life assurance, income protection insurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, health cash plan, travel insurance, subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers, tax-free bike incentive scheme, EAP, 25 days holiday (per annum)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.