HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Professional Services
- Contract type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Bristol based firm where HR is seen as extremely progressive, visible and supported by the leadership teams. As the HR Business Partner this position reports directly to the HR Director and is responsible for delivering integrated operational and strategic HR support.
The role is responsible for a number of areas that include:
- working closely with key stakeholders and the HRD to develop and implement a people strategy that is commercial, focused on retention and engagement and quality; providing coaching to develop capability
- supporting the talent management strategy including the delivery of the firm's performance review cycle
- liaising and coaching people managers to investigate and effectively manage conduct issues, capability, absence management and working with the business to address grievance issues early
- providing support and facilitation to develop effective leadership across all levels through coaching and challenging leaders
Ideally you will be already comfortable operating as an HR Business Partner with a proven track record of working within a financial or professional services firm, or similar head office environment. The role will require you to operate with confidence at a strategic level and engage with a challenging client groups to help them drive the business forward. You will need strong knowledge of UK employment law and HR practices and experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational aspects of the people agenda. You must be able to provide a high touch service, and demonstrate excellent communication skills and commercial awareness to be considered for this role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.