Snr Recruitment Business Partner
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + plus benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
Senior Recruitment Business Partner - Hatfield - £45-55,000 plus benefits
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE.....
Our client is a well known commercial organisation. This is a very exciting time for them as a business and they are looking for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for delivering the talent acquisition strategy both in the UK and other countries. You will be responsible for implementing innovative and creative recruitment solutions (in-house, managed service or RPO), develop internal and external pipelines to fulfill their future growth plans across the business.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Design and deliver a recruitment strategy to attract and recruit high performing talent into the core UK team and the in country teams that will support their clients across the world
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand their hiring needs
- Be a business partner, providing talent acquisition solutions
- Identify the most appropriate route to market for talent
- Work with communications and media specialists to build compelling campaigns
- Manage the ongoing performance of 3rd party suppliers
- Work with the hiring managers on new vacancies through the full recruitment life cycle
- Manage a Recruitment Co-ordinator, support and develop this team
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven background in recruitment with experience of working within an in-house function
- Experience in building recruitment strategies and campaigns
- Experience of recruitment across multiple countries would be preferred
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment processes
- Ability to manage a fast paced, pressured environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London