HR- Culture Specialist
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Culture Consultant required to start ASAP for a 9-12 month Maternity cover
The HR Consultant - Culture is responsible for the development and delivery of solutions and initiatives within the culture strategy to the business, objectives of which are aligned to the achievement of Bank wide strategic HR initiatives. To successfully deliver the culture strategy the HR Consultant will liaise with a range of stakeholders, businesses, functions and suppliers, both within and outside of the Business.
Responsibilities are to include:
- Design, build and delivery of cultural solutions supporting the Head of Culture and Inclusion that enable the delivery of the strategic objectives taking into consideration the impact of change on the organisation
- Design, build and delivery of internal marketing and the embedding of our values and behaviours
- Working in collaboration with HR BP teams on effectiveness of plans on culture
- Developing presentations and papers that present progress and impact of interventions delivered and review of the ongoing cultural priorities and initiatives requiring action and focus across the bank
- Work in collaboration with colleagues from other Areas of Expertise and Corporate Communications as appropriate to influence cultural impact of solutions to the business, e.g. Employee Communications to embed and reinforce a purpose led culture
- Responsible for co-ordinating relevant award submissions and benchmarking of the business
- Develop external networks to facilitate the application of leading edge cultural practices, championing their application within the business where these support the strategy of the business.
- Establish and build relationships across HR and the business to facilitate achievement of culture goals
- Actively seeks feedback on impact and effectiveness of deliverables to enable an environment of continuous improvement across HR. Measurement and impact of the culture solutions is through Global Engagement Survey, external benchmarks and post implementation reviews to continually improve.
- Monitor and analyse the impacts and risks of any solutions that are developed and delivered to the business areas, including any dependencies on other projects or solutions landing in HR and Business wide.
- To proactively share knowledge with colleagues within the Culture and Inclusion Team to ensure overall team development.
- To maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of leading edge culture practices.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London