Learning and Development Administrator - Part Time
- Anthony Collins Solicitors LLP
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
About the role and team
Our growing learning and development team offer a variety of training programmes to employees across the firm. Due to this growth we are now recruiting for an Learning and Development (L&D) Administrator to join the HR team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
As the L&D Administrator the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of administrative tasks such as:
- Supporting with the organisation of various L&D programmes and workshops;
- Assisting with the set up of L&D events;
- Liaising with external providers and booking of catering/refreshments;
- Promoting learning opportunities;
- Monitoring learning activities
- Maintenance of L&D page on the intranet with up to date information;
- Any other general L&D administration.
This role is a part time opportunity and we are ideally looking for candidates who are able to work between 15-20 hours per week.
About the candidate
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate a true passion for working in L&D and has the following personal characteristics:
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and meet deadlines;
- Experience of working in administration;
- Numerate, and able to apply and check relevant calculations;
- Confident about learning to use relevant software and systems to a high standard.
- Experience in L&D or HR;
- Experience of working in a similar role;
- Experience of using an HR Database.
- Personal Characteristics
- Proactive and flexible, with a ‘can do’, problem-solving approach;
- Helpful and positive nature and ability to stay calm and diplomatic under pressure;
- Resilience and determination to support L&D or HR processes;
- Detail orientated and able to take ownership of tasks.
- Good IT skills including the ability to confidently use Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong administrative and organisational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London