EMEA Recruiting Specialist
Your new company
Your new organisation is a successful online gaming company that operates across 25 countries. The firm has doubled in size over the last 3 years and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets.
Your new role
In your new role you will lead and coordinate all recruitment activities for the offices across Europe (London, Paris, Gothenburg, Bucharest and Malta).
- Lead the European Talent Acquisition to ensure the right solutions are delivered for both colleagues and business stakeholders
- Drive Talent Acquisition to ensure seamless delivery of talent solutions to senior stakeholders
- Guide and advise the Senior UK Leadership population on people related matters
- Collaborate with other recruiters in the business and cover where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will:
- Have proven Talent Acquisition experience
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix structure
- Very strong in-house recruitment experience
- Basic understanding of ATS
What you'll get in return
In return you will get an excellent remuneration and the opportunity to work for a globally recognised start-up specialist.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.