Location: Dublin or London
This is a great opportunity for an experienced communicator looking to take the next step in their career. We're looking for someone to lead the communication of HR initiatives and programmes out to the business, as well as engaging HR professionals in the department's objectives and strategic priorities. You'll be working with and advising the HR Leadership team to build a consistent narrative around HR initiatives and our culture. It goes without saying that you'll have great writing skills, strong attention to detail and experience of managing events.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with the HR team to shape, develop and execute HR campaigns across the European business on topics ranging from learning and development, to payroll, flexible working and employee engagement.
- Responsible for development of the HR comms narrative and ensuring consistency across all HR brands.
- Creating a single, overall brand for HR communications.
- Devising campaigns to communicate the HR story.
- Supporting the culture transformation programme; taking ownership of the communications strategy and execution.
- Event management, including planning and execution of events that communicate the HR story to leaders and colleagues.
- Project management of all HR comms, with regular updates to the HR Leadership Team.
- Manage Workplace by Facebook for all European offices.
Skills you'll need for this role:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of key communication channels and content development, including intranet, film and digital
- Experience of planning and delivering communications events
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Energy, commitment and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An eye for detail, with excellent proofreading skills
- Previous experience working in HR comms
Annapurna Recruitment are the acting a recruitment agency for this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.