Senior Recruiter - 12 month FTC
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
As an experienced in-house Senior Recruiter you will take ownership of the recruitment lifecycle of a variety of vacancies across our company both in the UK and internationally based in our offices in London. You will have extensive experience of recruiting high quality candidates across a wide range of disciplines and will possess a proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced Sports Media environment.
You will possess a demonstrable ability to source and place candidates at all levels. You will have a demonstrable ability to source locally and abroad with expertise in candidate engagement and relationships. You will be a natural communicator who uses a ‘high touch, high visibility’ approach to build strong relationships quickly.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
• Take vacancy brief and plan recruitment strategy for vacancies across our business internationally (EMEA, APAC) across multiple disciplines
• Manage stakeholders & hiring managers at all levels partnering with them throughout the Perform recruitment process
• Assist hiring managers to create accurate and engaging job specifications to optimise candidate attraction
• Manage all channels both internally and externally (Internal postings, Refer a friend, Job boards, LinkedIn, Social Media etc.)
• Take leading role in delivering best-in-class candidate experience
• Deliver against core KPIs for the Recruitment function and ensure ATS is fully up to date
• Take ownership of existing and future recruitment projects
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
• Strong track record of in-house recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment (would consider mix of in-house/agency experience)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
• UK and International Recruitment experience (EMEA, APAC preferred) across multiple disciplines (Commercial, Technology, Content, Media)
• Proven success with direct sourcing and adopting creative approaches to candidate generation
• You will be an expert in using various sourcing tools as well as researching & establishing new and innovative candidate attraction solutions
• Experienced using a market leading ATS to manage end to end Recruitment
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
• Fluency in a foreign language
• Experience of delivering wider Recruitment projects
• Experience working with Taleo ATS
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
Perform is the original growth-maker of the digital sports industry.
Born in the UK at a time when the sports media industry was beginning to diversify and digitally evolve, we recognised the industry’s potential early on. We set out to make sport better – for fans, media, bettors, bookmakers, rights holders and professional teams. We made it more integrated, more globally accessible, more data-driven, more experience-driven, and established the behaviours and standards that would become the guide for many of our competitors too.
We are the first mover. Still. We’re the driving force that has always fuelled the industry, constantly powering and improving the digital sport experience. And we always will be.
Find out more at www.performgroup.com